Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do all Samsung phones work as well with your there Samsung products?

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 06:40 PM)
Blayze42
First Poster
Options

I currently own a tab S4, the original active watch, and original galaxy buds. It is time for me to get a new phone and it makes sense to me to get a Samsung. I don't want to spend too much money but what I really want is a phone that works well with all my devices. One that can do all the cool things I see Samsung talk about. Like connecting my calls to my tablet, instantly recognising my galaxy buds, and being able to turn on my mobile hotspot from my tablet. Originally I was considering getting the M31 as that has just become available here in the UK. But I am concerned that this phone will not sync up to my other devices as well as an A series phone would?

Would the M31 work as well with my other devices and what  is the best £300 (or lower) costing phone could/should I get.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In my experience all my Samsung products sync and connect seamlessly with each other @Blayze42 

It shouldn't matter what model of phone you buy as long as the hardware and software support it.

I have a Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch, Samsung Galaxy Buds and Samsung Tab A that all connect just fine to my Samsung Note10 + 5G with no issues.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes