Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the number of rings on a Samsung J7 Refine

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 09:11 PM)
SimplySarahJoy
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone know how to change the number of rings on a Samsung J7 Refine?

I've tried going through my voicemail and there's no options. I've been all over settings on my phone and also no option to do so. I've tried to Google it and tried all kinds of weird numbers within no luck. 

Please someone help me and thank you!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
I think you need to do this through your carrier sim eg vodafone, o2 etc etc rather than a setting on the phone as such
I changed mine a few years ago ( vodafone sim and the longer ring time I set has stayed even with changing to a different phone ) - suggest you check with your carrier
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SimplySarahJoy 

Most networks have a shortcode to use to lengthen the number of rings made before voicemail kicks in.

Check the support pages of your network but if you don't find one then give them a call.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SimplySarahJoy
Apprentice
Options

Papashaun, it's one of the few things I haven't tried. I bought my phone from Boostmobile not realizing that it came with a SIMs card so the phone was already locked into using a network. Thank you for your response, I'll talk to my network provider and see if they can help. Have a wonderful day!

0 Likes
SimplySarahJoy
Apprentice
Options

BandOfBrothers, thank you very much for your suggestion, I'll give it a try. Keep your fingers crossed for me? Have a wonderful day!

papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
You're welcome - good luck - hope you get it sorted
0 Likes