Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update s21 5g

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 10:14 AM)
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
After update, phone refreshing sim card during the conversation, loosing signal and Internet connection, so I have to call again... I did soft reset, doesn't help, I checked sim card on another device's, and working fine. Anyone got the same problem ?
17 REPLIES 17
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
I will do it tomorrow I think, this problem is very annoying
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Hope your issue gets solved :smiling-face:
Don't forget to make a backup!
0 Likes
Bccrookham
Journeyman
Options
Is the problem you are referring to the fact that wifi calling is no longer available (the setting and therefore also the functionality). I am having the problem as well. The SIM card works fine in another phone, but the setting is no longer respected in my s21
0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Same here, since update I can't use the phone to make phone calls any more. 

I opened this thread about it:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/s21-update-to-android-12-sim-continuously-rese...

Any reset, including factory reset, won't help. I'll take it to service next week...

0 Likes
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
After Hard reset phone is working fine, thanks for help.
0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Lucky you, didn't work with me... 🙄

0 Likes
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
Try to take out second sim card
0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

I tried, taking it out, disabling one or the other, swapping them... nothing. Factory reset actually made things worse, now SIMs are resetting even more often than before.

It's actually even more odd: I have noticed that I get the message of "SIM data updated" which I get every time they are reset even with the phone in airplane mode, when the SIMs are not used at all.

I guess the people who are saying that they are getting they motherboard changed because of this are right...

0 Likes