Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create secure folder

(Topic created on: a month ago)
DukeT
First Poster
Options
Hey,
Whenever I try to create a secure folder on my S7 edge, it takes a few minutes as it says creating secure folder... . Then it just says couldn't create secure folder. Something went wrong. If this problem persists, contact customer service. Please help me out here
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
samkim168960
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

If you're having trouble creating a secure folder on your S7 Edge, try the following steps:

1. Clear Cache and Data:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Secure Folder.
    • Tap Storage and then Clear Cache and Clear Data.
  2. Update Software:

• Ensure your device is running the latest software version. Go to Settings > Software Update and check for updates.
  3. Reset App Preferences:

• Go to Settings > Apps.
    • Tap the three-dot menu and select Reset app preferences.
  4. Reboot Your Device:

• Simply restart your phone.
  5. Check for Knox Updates:

• Ensure Knox is up to date. Go to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Knox and check for updates.

If the problem persists, consider backing up your data and performing a factory reset. If none of these solutions work, contacting Samsung customer service for further assistance is recommended.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
DukeT
First Poster
Options
Hi Sam,
Thanks for the advice but it still didn't work. Where can I find customer service email?
0 Likes
samkim168960
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

For Samsung customer service, you can contact them via their online support form or find their email through their official website. Here are the steps:

1. Visit Samsung's Official Support Page:

2. Contact Us:

• Scroll to the bottom and click on Contact us.
  3. Email Support:

• Look for the email option or use the live chat to request their customer service email.

Alternatively, you can reach out to them via social media or call their customer service number provided on the support page.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes