Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch screen issue- S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 02:44 PM)
Ak3
Navigator
Options
Woah! I just had a touch screen issue, touch screen was not responding at all. Had to do a hard reset or whatever its called. Since restarted it's fine now. Hopefully a one time occurrence!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Colshie
Navigator
Options
fingers crossed
kylielam2005
First Poster
Options

I just started using this phone a couple of days ago & it's done this twice now. I currently can't use it! I don't want to do a reset as I assume it will delete everything I've transferred onto it, do you know if the reset does that? Thanks. Also had issues with playing music, and taking 2 photos, it overheated and said it couldn't be used until cooled down 😞

0 Likes
Jbx1138
First Poster
Options

I had a similar issue after the recent software update. I was able to hit home and pull down menus though.  couldn't tap on the screen proper. Turned off added touch screen  sensitivity (used for when you have a screen protector on the surface). That seemed to help but then it glitched out again. Rebooted (cycled the power) and I noticed as soon as my Twilight app turned on my touch screen went dead again. Twilight is a blue light shift and uses a screen overlay. If you have any app that's using a screen overlay that may be it.

0 Likes