Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Totally useless notification page

(Topic created on: 20-10-2023 11:49 AM)
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

Please tell me how to eliminate this totally stupid and useless notification page, not even readable, btw

It appears at every calendar event and just says "future event", that's it and requires gestures to understand what we are talking about

1. I use Google Calendar

2. I want the alerts, otherwise the agenda is useless, I just don't want that useless page

3. Notifications in Samsung Calendar cannot be turned off

Can you eliminate it in the settings? And how?

Screenshot_20231019_132307_Calendar.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
If you open your Samsung Calendar app, tap on the three lines at the top left then tap on the Settings cog. Once there, scroll down until you find the Alerts option. The Alert Style in just underneath.

Note that I am running Samsung Calendar version 12.4.07.15 so it's possible you might not have the same options.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Neo001
Legend
Options

When you setup an event in Samsung Calendar, tun off the Alert.

Screenshot_20231020_135956_Calendar.jpg

0 Likes
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

I am sorry, but:

1. I use Google Calendar

2. I want the alerts, otherwise the agenda is useless

3. Notifications in Samsung Calendar cannot be turned off

0 Likes
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Looks like you have the full screen alert style enabled. Have you considered changing the Alert Style to Light?

You can find this in the calendar settings > Alerts > Alert Style.

Under the Short Sound menu you can also change the lock screen notification behaviour.
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Could try : in Samsung Calendar tap the 3 lines at top left - look under App Events and untick Reminder if it is currently ticked
0 Likes
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

I am sorry, but I don't see "light" you're talking about

Screenshot_20231020_151748_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

Thank you

This is half a solution

Now, a miracle, I see at least the what event we are talking about, and not just "future event"

But I still see a full page notification, with action needed to continue in the phone 

0 Likes
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
If you open your Samsung Calendar app, tap on the three lines at the top left then tap on the Settings cog. Once there, scroll down until you find the Alerts option. The Alert Style in just underneath.

Note that I am running Samsung Calendar version 12.4.07.15 so it's possible you might not have the same options.
0 Likes
Toninello
Pioneer
Options

Thank you my friend, I got it!