Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The June update for ultra?

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 12:57 PM)
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I'm wondering now that three are not pushing the June update to us and just waiting for July's now. Still not received it yet stuck on mays software patch. 😕
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Not showing on sammobile. You can try using smart switch on pc and see if it prompts the update. Screenshot_20210705-203200_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Wakey! Wakey!

AUF6 firmware for the carrier branded S21 devices on the the THREE U.K. network has finally just been released for CSC code H3G.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, connect your device to Samsung's PC suite, Smart Switch.

(Stand by for 100's of over eager posts about this! 😉 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Yeah I seen it mate. It was showing on xda for me all yesterday for downloading lol
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung did not release the Three firmware on their own servers until 06.00hrs BST, this morning and you did not provide a direct link to download any xda firmware for AUF6 on H3G and no-one reported downloading it until today. 

Please post yesterday's xda download link for AUF6 on H3G.

This was your post from yesterday...

"I'm wondering now that three are not pushing the June update to us and just waiting for July's now. Still not received it yet stuck on mays software patch. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
Downloaded AUF6 and updated today. Watch out for the junk that 3 is trying to force on you.