Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

The hyperlink in emails not working

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 01:32 PM)
Technogranny
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Can anybody help.  The hyperlink does not working in my sky emails. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Technogranny An idea is to restart your phone and check for updates.     If still issues Go to Settings - Apps - Tap the 3 dots in the top right (Menu Bar)  - Default Apps - Browser App.   Now change your current default browser to see if this  resolves the problem.   Possibly you may need to uninstall and reinstall the mail app.     Some more detail in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-fe-galaxy-s20-galaxy/hyper-links-in-samsung-mail-not-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Technogranny An idea is to restart your phone and check for updates.     If still issues Go to Settings - Apps - Tap the 3 dots in the top right (Menu Bar)  - Default Apps - Browser App.   Now change your current default browser to see if this  resolves the problem.   Possibly you may need to uninstall and reinstall the mail app.     Some more detail in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-fe-galaxy-s20-galaxy/hyper-links-in-samsung-mail-not-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Technogranny
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

That works.  Thanks you so much.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi@Technogranny , Glad your links are now working.   Was your solution changing the Browser or something else?

Technogranny
Apprentice
Options

Changing the Browser. Thanks.