Support

Open search

Hyper links in Samsung mail not working

Highlighted
First Poster

On my Samsung S10+ the hyper links in email in samsung mail have stopped working.  Anyone got a fix for this please?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Observer
Try restarting your phone and updating the software
Highlighted
I have this problem but with my S20+. A warning message appeared and it seemed like good advice but it had prevented me from accessing weblinks. I have tried all sorts of things and restarted each time. No luck yet. its going to be a problem in the future.
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

HI @metrocopuk @LynPea , My email links working fine however a short tap does bring up  two options Copy Link Address and Open Link.  If not functioning at all  In addition to checking for updates and restarting an idea is to uninstall and reinstall  the mail app.  You may need to perform a factory reset, however ensure data is backed up before doing so. Some  detail here https://www.samsung.com.support/mobile-devices/i-am-unable-to-open-email-attachments-on-my-samsung-a... 

Highlighted

@metrocopuk: Can you try going to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Default Apps > Browser App, and change your current default browser to see if this helps? 

Top Liked Authors