Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still haven't got the Android 12 update for my S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 10:48 PM)
matt095
First Poster
Options
I'm at a complete loss here. I keep hearing everyone talk about receiving the 'new' Android 12 update yet I haven't even received the first update, let alone the recent bug fixes. I have attached screenshots of my service provider software version below. Would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help, samsung support just keep binning me off and aren't being very useful

0 Likes
50 REPLIES 50
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Hasan_Mtt 

Where did you purchase your phone and which country are you using it in?

Your screenshot shows a CSC code mismatch.

The original CSC code for your device, S21+ 5G, is MXO = Mexico.

It has since been re-flashed with the generic European firmware, EUX, and is running the old AUJ7 firmware from last year on Android 11.

With such a mismatch, you will not receive OTA, (Over The Air), updates from Samsung or via Samsung's PC suite, Smart Switch.

I am given to understand that you can no longer change your device's CSC code by using sites such as SamKey.

You therefore have 2 choices...

• 1. Download and update the latest firmware for your location manually, using Odin. This will need to be done each time there is an update.
  • 2. Return your phone to the vendor that you purchased it from and demand a refund.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes