Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure folder missing pictures and videos

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 06:48 PM)
Lenney
Student
Options

So I moved a selected few pictures and videos from gallery to secure folder they were their yesterday bit today they have all disappeared 

I've probably lost 300 pictures and 20 videos 

Is there any way to find these or are they gone 

I've tried to restart phone and uninstall and reinstall secure folder still missing 

15 REPLIES 15
Khaled78
First Poster
Options

I ve had the same issue, clearly samsungs software update has disappeared pictures and video which was supposed to be secure, ive tried everything if the pictures were deleted then you can recover them, it can't be a coincidence that everyone has issues with the disappearing pictures and video

Marge2020
First Poster
Options
I've had same issue. Moved pictures to secure folder and they have never showed up in SF despite being moved out of my gallery. Are they now lost?
0 Likes
Sincity328
Student
Options

Exactly what happened to me this is Bullsh!t

0 Likes
Sincity328
Student
Options

Only hope is that you had your Google account linked, that way goto Google Photos,  then select Library at the bottom, then Utilities towards the top , then Locked Folder at the bottom this is where mine went to on the cloud LUCKILY i set my Google photos to Backup - "original quality" so my images are intact, MAKE SURE to do this for the future.

ALSO- THE PHONE HAD ZERO OF THESE IMAGES NOW, so I guess there safe in the cloud but I'll probably download them once I can figure how to safely do so back to my phones "secure folder" if I can make sure it works

larryjsiggson
First Poster
Options

Open secure folder camera

0 Likes
prince_thrissy
Student
Options

You're a life saver. Do you know how to actually recover the files ( after knowing the data is still on the device). Mine secure folder shows corrupted image icons

0 Likes