20220404_061443_exported_27529.jpg20220404_061443_exported_299.jpg

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Paul3654 

Go to...

Settings > About phone > Software information... post screenshot of your model details (see screenshot)

Zjf7ptJ.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
The grill in the 1st picture is the opening for the speaker. The 2nd picture then not sure.
0 Likes
Paul3654
First Poster
Options

Thanks, anybody know what the hell is that in the second pic, seems out of place to me.

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
What does it look like if you remove the case...should be 2 holes at top of phone.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Is it the top or bottom? As Roger says then top should have 2 small holes, bottom should be speaker frame, USB-C, and then small pin hole for lower Mic.
Never seen anything like that before...does look out of place
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Second picture is one of the phones microphone holes.
First picture is possibly one of the speakers, but the picture is poor and not easy to see
AndrewL
Options

@Paul3654: If this is a genuine Galaxy S21 then it has potentially been refurbished with non-standard parts, as I don't recognise any of the features in your pictures. If you're concerned about it's authenticity then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, with your serial number and IMEI number to hand (located in Settings > About Phone) and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/