Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra camera issues

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 07:22 PM)
SG328
Journeyman
Options
I've had my phone for just under 3 months and I've notice the autofocus doesn't work anymore. Has anyone else had this problem?
14 REPLIES 14
ialse93
Apprentice
Options

This issue occurred on my phone camera also but after restarting the device the camera started working in a normal way you can check it again after restarting.

0 Likes
SG328
Journeyman
Options
I've tried that, even did a factory reset, nothing work to resolve this issue. Hopefully your phones camara keeps working properly .
0 Likes
Options

same complain here any solutions??

0 Likes
Options

after october update s 21 ultra camera not able to focus and all pic are blurry and not clear anyone found solution for same??

0 Likes
Jeff-Proxy
First Poster
Options

Hey  I have started having this problem on one of my s21 phones. And i found a stupid fix on reddit people with the same issue

Tap the side of the phone. 

this has worked for me and it will go in to focus, and with more testing I have found that if you put something close and then ask it to focus far away again sometimes it works and often it has focus issues again.

excpet-

when you hold it upside down , or sideways when the camera is at the bottom rather than the top i find its more likely to find focus. the tap on the side works pretty well but terrable if you want to film anything

when i turn on the motion picture feature it the auto focus is brilliant ..... and all this makes me think its software and I wish it would just work properly

0 Likes