Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra exynos - my opinion

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 02:52 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options

Hi guys

Just wanted to give my opinion on my s21 ultra exynos version.
So before I got my phone I done a bit of research, I mean spending £1000+ I'd be mad not to.i had concerns about about the overheating issues some people were having and the whole exynos v Snapdragon debate.

But in the end I decided to take the plunge and I got to be honest I'm so glad I did.ok yeah it's expensive but it really is a premium phone,I've had many many phones in the past and this is definitely the most premium of them all.and I love my phones I currently own 4 of them it's an addiction 😅.

Anyway like I said I have the exynos version (UK) and these are my pros and cons.

Pros:
1) battery is pretty solid,I'm currently on 77% battery with 3.5 hours SOT
2)it's super smooth just like my OnePlus 8t which is impressive
3)the display is just beautiful 😍
4)it's packed full of features,so much so I'll probably never even find them all
5)the design build of the phone is beautiful (I have the black one)
6)not had any overheating issues,the phone got warm when I transferred my data over from one of my other phones but I mean warm not "hot"
7)oh yeah the cameras are brilliant,I mean I'm not really one for taking lots of pictures so I'm no expert but definitely the best I've used on a phone.

Cons:
1)no charger/headphones in the box,I mean if you spend this much on a phone Samsung should give you the option to receive one free of charge if you don't have one already.
2)the phone is big,now this can be a pro or con,me personally I like it but just thought I'd put it in cons to fill the space😂

I would also like to give a mention to Samsung customer service who have been brilliant and the Samsung community some helpful people out there 👍.

Anyway that's my thoughts,thank you for coming to my Ted talk 😉
119 REPLIES 119
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
haha I know, it's not here yet it comes tomorrow before mid day so I will let you know it looks fantastic. got £200 for the old tablet and they doing 15% off this week so I basically got it half price, will let you know tomorrow what it's like 👍
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah please do mate,I've heard the screen is beautiful on it
0 Likes
Phil A
Pioneer
Options

I've got a tab s5e as well, let me know if it's worth the upgrade

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
the s7 tab has a 120hz display I believe,that would look awesome 😍
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it has 120hz adaptive display, it is an LCD panel but apparently its excellent, I find it better on tablets as I get headache from OLED plus the screen on my s5e is burnt to hell. I think its roughly the same size as the s5e. Will let you both know what happens tomorrow on this thread, also got a keyboard case coming.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
right so I have the s7 and it's absolutely bloody amazing can't believe how good the screen is for an lcd you would only notice it's not an OLED In the dark, it still plays HDR, Display is fast and sharp it's got latest software on it and the s pen is brilliant. sound is brilliant and having a snap dragon it's faster than the phone (s20) so far I would recommend it, if you want to know anything else just ask, for S5E users the tablet is heavier and thicker but better built. Also there will be no headaches or screen burn on this device.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
thanks for the update ash,think this might be my next purchase 😜.have to save up a bit first.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it's a fab tablet I'm happy now as it keeps me from using the phone all the time during lockdown screen is so easy in the eyes too 🙂
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
how much you pay for it?, I might have to suck up to the Mrs to let me buy one 🤣
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
luckily it was my birthday so my Mrs bought me it 🤣 she paid £360 for it. that was with 15% off this weekend and £200 quid to send the s5e back, so if you bought it after weekend with no trade in you will be paying 619 sheets for it. let me know if you do get one. p.s using it in the dark and it's lovely to use just don't have eye comfort shield on too high
0 Likes