Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - everyone else's opinions?

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 09:29 AM)
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options

Who owns an S21 Ultra and thinks it's the best Ultra phone that Samsung has released? I personally would say yes but would love to know everyone else's opinions 😊

45 REPLIES 45
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
my opinion the best Ultra phone is the Galaxy note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i im in love with my s21 ultra, moved from s10 to s21 ultra. major changes in features. so far only experienced Facebook app crashing issues. but thats been fixed now as well. so loving my new device 😍
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I went from an s10+ to the s21 ultra and I love it and also experiencing Facebook crashing issues. how did you fix that as my Facebook still crashes 🤔
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I was going to get the note 20 ultra but then I watched the unpacked event on the 14th January and fell in love with s21 ultra so I got that.

and to be fair now that they've added S pen support to the s21 ultra it's pretty much a Note phone now anyway
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
just few important things why Note 20 Ultra better choice:
- extendable memory via SD card
- Spen is build in the phone (21 Ultra you need to buy separately with the special case which is looks bulky)
- Spen working with Bluetooth so much more you can do but 21 Ultra doesn't
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i cleared cache, cleread data in settings of Facebook app. uninstalled the app. restarted my device n installed app again. it comes with new update on Google market. updated the app. n it seems to be working perfectly fine for the past 6 days 🤞
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Spen completely different 21ultra vs 20ultra
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I know that but they're virtually the same if you think about just slightly different S pen functionalities
0 Likes