Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra camera blurry

(Topic created on: 23-12-2021 01:40 PM)
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I have noticed that sometime when I open the camera app. Video or photo. The picture is very blurry. I have to shake the phone and then the picture is clear. Iv cleared cache etc but that hasn't fixed it. The only thing that temp fixes it is shaking the phone which is rubbish for a 1k phone 
10 REPLIES 10
stevebillyh
First Poster
Options

Samsung have badly let down the 1000s of 'ex' fans of their phones.. I have had Samsung right back from the s4 mini days... The s10 was really hard to part with but i 'upgraded' to the s21 ultra BECAUSE of its camera system and I take photos very regularly .. Then came the update about June 2023 ...camera (1x to 3x) just blurry unless you tap the phone.. I could get by on a photo, but when zooming in or out it always blurred which ruined video.. Reported it whilst still in warranty, jumped through the hoops of trying various settings, even fully factory reset...still the problem.. They have ran my warranty out of date now and im stuck with a faulty phone ! Switched to picxel 7 pro which wipes the floor with 21 ultra camera.... I really did want Samsung to fix it and stay with them....but now ive lost trust so made the switch...WILL NOT buy Samsung again.. 

0 Likes