Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra battery opinion

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 10:11 AM)
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Hello I have read many users concerned about their battery life and drain in the S21 Ultra. I have attached a screen shot of mine... is this a good outcome? I understand its a new phone and there will be teething issues and software updates. I currently have AUB6 on version and there is a new one waiting to install.. . Dare I install it?? And can you revert back to the the one once its installed? Thanks 😊

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
don't even have to touch my phone and it drains. 7% in less than 3 hours.

Screenshot_20210220-112306_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
***** 😞 hmm its a strange one. I think mine is about 1 per cent an hour when idle.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I'm in the uk, s21ultra exynos chip, and I have to say guys the battery life is fantastic, I thought my note 10plus was good, but this phone is awesome, I've installed all recent updates and no issues whatsoever, over heating etc, shout out to samsung.
0 Likes
KarlaJ
Apprentice
Options
anyone has any recommendation what to do? I got 2nd phone, again overheating, mostly during video call, and software is up to date. I don't know what to do anymore.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
According to my Accubattery my screenoff battery drain is around 0.7%/h.

Looking at your screenshot it's clear you have something scanning or tracking in your ultrawideband. That or the application is buggy.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try installing the Galaxy Labs app from the Galaxy Store. Once installed, install the application optimiser plugin and run it once (you can also try the other plugins for monitoring battery and temps if you want). Hopefully this may help you.
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
How do I check whats scanning?
0 Likes
KarlaJ
Apprentice
Options
thank you, I will definitely try that! :smiling-face:
JonnyBonz
Explorer
Options
Do you recommend I still install the most recent update or wait a bit?
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
what is that uwb application? 1st time is shown in battery usage
0 Likes