Journeyman
Options
S21+ hasn't received one UI 6 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
GC74
Navigator
Options
It probably won't till sometime next month.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The S21 Series hasn't been released yet.

S23 and S22 Series stable versions are currently being rolled out for the S Series devices.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
I have the S22ultra though o2 and I haven't had it yet. Don't worry about it, it's not worth getting to excited about the new update, not everybody is happy over it as they don't like some of the new changes made to it.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm hearing that there may be a beta version being released this week for unlocked devices but haven't been able to verify it yet.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
Roysud
First Poster
Options

Depending on what country you're in, the One UI 6 update will reach your S21+ anytime within the month of November or December. As per multiple android forums, Samsung is rolling out the One UI 6 update in batches across the globe starting with Europe. I read reports that the S21 series devices were supposed to receive the update by 20 Nov, which hasn't happened yet. So perhaps Samsung is running late per schedule. I too own the same device, and located in India. Let's see when do we get the official update. I'm waiting for it too. 

0 Likes
76AM
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the UK
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Eh you won't see it for a little while still. I would say minimum in mud December. And I would not be surprised if actuality we get it next year
0 Likes
CaptainNapto
First Poster
Options
One of my S21 Ultras has got it and the other hasn't. Doing my head in.
0 Likes