Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 FE network connectivity issues after update.

(Topic created on: 27-11-2023 05:19 AM)
akhil47
Apprentice
Options

Ever since the last security update my phone had been having connectively issues. Calling and SMS is fine, its just data where the internet stops for a minute before working again. This happens with my other SIM cards too. I am not able to sustain 5G connection too, which wasn't the case before the update. I tried network reset and tried a factory reset and all the trouble which comes with it and still no luck. This started happening during an update I got on earlier November and I got another update yesterday (26th Nov security update for Nov) but that also didn't seem to fix it. Does anyone else have this trouble and could anyone help me with it? Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
KP41
First Poster
Options

Hello. How can I find out which app is the affected app?

0 Likes
Shubhrajit
Student
Options

After 2 service centre visit the issue still has not been resolved. I tried a research of my own. S21Fe officially have n78 band i.e. 3500mhz. but with jio5g they have enabled n77 i.e. 3700mhz band. Now the other sim i.e. airtel also works on 3500mhz band and doesn't work on 3700mhz band. So when the second sim tries to connect to n78 it doesnot connect and goes to emergency mode with both sim . Jio has been optimised for 3700 i.e. n77 but airtel is not. And samsung is not unlocking n78 don't know why. This might be major issue with all devices having such dual sim problem. This info has been generated with netmonster app and one other app.

0 Likes