Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 fe battery life

(Topic created on: 09-05-2023 07:05 PM)
sastek
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I've just bought a refurbished S21 fe phone and am surprised to see that it uses 1% of battery every 4 - 5 minutes with the screen on. This equates to a full battery only lasting about 8 1/2 hours of screen on time.

I wanted to ask if this is fairly typical for this model, or could I have a poor battery. Accubattery app says that battery health is 95% which sounds good. It's a sd888 version, not using 5g.
7 REPLIES 7
sastek
Apprentice
Options
I don't see anything that says it is still learning, but it could be. I think I've used it for a full week now
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
hi.. might use less is use lower screen refresh... I've got mine at to 60hz
0 Likes
sastek
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I'll probably end up doing that thanks.

I'm just trying to research what normal range is to ensure that I don't have a bigger problem first. I've seen everything from 5 hours to 10+
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
I had a brief stint with an S21 FE and ended up selling it as the battery life was horrible, your predictions are about right for battery expectations
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
i get over a day with light use... obviously drops a fair bit with a lot of screen use.. say to around 12 hours
0 Likes
sastek
Apprentice
Options
This thing is seriously power hungry. Shame because it's a great phone apart from the awful battery.
0 Likes
Terry Nazia
First Poster
Options

Are you still usimg your s21 fe

0 Likes