Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"An update on your reward"

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 10:33 PM)
NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
"Unfortunately, it's taking a little longer than expected to process your payment. Don't worry, we're working hard to resolve the issue and will have your cashback reward sent out to you as soon as possible"

Why is it taking longer? I was told to look at the support page if I had further questions but what be the reason behind this?
0 Likes
Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

Not really. If they give you a time frame and don't meet it then you've got a reason to go nuclear. It's far safer for them to say they don't know. That way you don't get the lawyers involved. 

0 Likes
Elaine85
Journeyman
Options
I was the same last year when they ran the promotion. I waited 35 days then but this time just seems to be so much longer. I have 2 claims this time around tho
NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
I completely agree. But that opens a portal of lackluster contact and no reassurance. I'll probably wait the same amount of time and give them a call as well!
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

@NoodlesAteMyBaby @Elaine85 @StephK1 I've just had confirmation from my banking app the payment is incoming. It's from Opia, as expected.

Happy days. 

NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
Hey bud, Just got a text for one of them saying it's been processed. Any luck your end?
0 Likes
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

Yep. As I said in the post I tagged you in, my bank notified me late last night. All good. 

NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
Must of missed that, glad you got it sorted
0 Likes
Elaine85
Journeyman
Options
Oh fantastic, I'm a but more hopeful now that mines will just be a few days more now. Thanks for the update
Elaine85
Journeyman
Options
Just an update. I have now received a text stating my cashback has been processed
NoodlesAteMyBaby
Journeyman
Options
I've received one of them, but not the second.
0 Likes