Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems on S10 after One UI 4 Uprade

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 11:41 AM)
Members_ikhJb44
Apprentice
Options

Since upgrading to One UI 4 on the 1st February I can now only have one app/tab open at one time on my Galaxy S10. Need to close before opening anything else. Also, can’t swipe between screens if there is an app open (even in the background). Have contacted Samsung who suggested clearing cache partition but this didn’t work. They now say my only option is a factory reset which I’m reluctant to do. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Joe9tee
Journeyman
Options

Me too. Annoying isn't it? I've got lots of secure information in my phone I'd like to keep so a hard reset isn't ideal.

Not happy with samsung at the moment. This update rollout has been shambolic.

0 Likes
Members_ikhJb44
Apprentice
Options

Sorted! Spoke with Samsung for the third time and the problem was associated with the Android Web View app. Allowed the agent to access my phone using Smart Tutor software and they uninstalled updates on the app after which my phone started working normally again. Seems that it is the luck of the draw as to who you speak with as I had previously been advised to perform a factory reset which according to Samsung may, or may not, have fixed things!

0 Likes