Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI Sim issues

(Topic created on: 27-12-2023 08:21 AM)
IISeriousCatII
Apprentice
Options
So since updating to One UI 6, I've had nothing but trouble with the phone not reading the SIM, it seems to be intermittent but for the majority of time it shows "no SIM, no service" but if you change to the other socket it works for a bit...then stops again. 

Anyone else having this issue and have you discovered a fix?
6 REPLIES 6
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your phone? Wiping the cache can help to solve minor issues. Power off your phone, connect it to a PC using the original USB c cable, and wants powered off. Simply press and hold the volume up button and the power button. Wants the Samsung logo appears release everything. Then use the volume down button and click "wipe cache partition" using the power button. Then your phone will restart. Hope it helps
0 Likes
IISeriousCatII
Apprentice
Options
I did try this and it didn't smell unfortunately. Thank you for the suggestion tho 🙂

I have found that changing to and e-sim has done the trick, that way the phone isn't reading the physical SIM anymore
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Has it solved the problem?
0 Likes
IISeriousCatII
Apprentice
Options
It's fixed the problem yea, but obviously not everyone will have the ability to go to esim. From looking on other forums this has been an issue for around a month 😔
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Ah right. Use this link to see whether if it helps.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/
0 Likes
bck88
First Poster
Options
I am facing the same issue on my S23 ultra after the latest software update. Unfortunately, I can't get an esim. Appreciate if anyone could suggest a solution.
0 Likes