Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5?

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 06:11 PM)
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
How do I download the new One UI 5 Beta on my S21 Ultra? I'm located in the UK so it should theoretically work but the option of downloading it isn't anywhere at all.
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Where's 'notice' at? Thanks @AndrewL by the way!
0 Likes
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Also when is the actual update coming out?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ijaz: My apologies. If you tap the bell icon in the top right corner of the Members app landing page, then you can access Notices from there. I don't have any information to share about the availability of the Android 13 update, unfortunately. 

0 Likes
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Hmmm I didn't find anything about One UI 5 there yet... I'll run some tests on the phone to check if it's official. Maybe a software problem? I got this brand new though so shouldn't be a problem
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you check what CSC code your phone has? This will determine if your phone is eligible, its needs to be either EUX or BTU.
0 Likes
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Is this OK?Screenshot_20221009_195548_43510_1665341748.jpg
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
You have H3G code which is 3 mobile branded firmware so that is the reason why you can't enrol onto the beta programme.
0 Likes
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
So do you mean it's not unlocked or something? Is it from Three (mobile broadband company)? How does that work and is there a way that can be fixed in some way?
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes Three mobile phones are unlocked but because it has network branded firmware it is not eligible for the beta.

You need csc code EUX or BTU which are is unbranded firmware (direct from Samsung or a retailer like Argos or Very, not from a network provider such as Three, Vodafone, o2 etc). There are ways of changing your csc code if you search on Google but the public release will be out by the end of the month hopefully, if not early November.
Ijaz
Apprentice
Options
Hmm thanks a lot!
0 Likes