Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 12:58 PM)
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Has anyone officially received notification off Samsung members on dates when one UI 4.0  is going to be installed very strange that I haven't received it where is the last one I received telling me all about it at the moment nothing just a general question thank you all and I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a happy new year to you all

27 REPLIES 27
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks 👍 for the information 😊
0 Likes
Marvfit21
Hotshot
Options

The s10 got the beta on 3 dec in Korea and USA 

0 Likes
michaelg123
First Poster
Options
Keep seeing that the note 20 ultra has the beta but my UK one has not been offered it.
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Just crazy sorry to hear that Hopefully you'll get it soon 🤙
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Very strange how in korea the s10 has the second beta for one ui 4.0 and in the uk we dont even get the beta. Very dissapointing
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Fairplay to them problem with the UK they do it in order that's why it takes so long just have to wait keep looking on my members app
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I keep asking the same question but I have been told by someone January but then I've been told by someone else December so If that's the case just have to sit tight
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
It is very strange problem with the UK when they roll it out they do it in order of devices top of the range new ones are up there getting all the updates and we're just down the bottom somewhere
0 Likes
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Well it seems even the usa have get the beta aswell. Very dissapointed we dont get to try it.
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I know I would have loved to try it on my Samsung S10 but we're at the bottom of the pile for that
0 Likes