Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic - belt holster for S21 Ultra with case ...

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 12:36 PM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I've searched high and low, bought and returned holsters for being a tad too small or simply being poorly made, and am posting here yet again.

The S21 Ultra with a Samsung Smart LED View cover measures in at 17 cm x 8 cm x 1.5 cm.  Seventeen cm is the equivalent of 6.7 inches and it's either too long for most holsters or is the same size which then makes it a very tight fit.

I'm sure once there are more and more larger phones on the market, the large size of these products will accommodate larger phones.  

Just venting ... 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
4 REPLIES 4
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
Not sure if this is what your looking for but I own this one and it's really good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08P61JKRM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

Yea, it looks great but unfortunately I've already bought the Smart LED cover and it would be a shame to throw that money away.

Next time I'll first look to OtterBox before I buy anything else.  

Thanks.

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
its a good solid case and ive dropped it a couple of times and its really with stood the drops and i have to say that OtterBox customer service is brilliant
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I stumbled upon the following site while researching this.  This company is in the US and if you live in the US, the shipping is free.  (I live in the Netherlands and am giving this site some thought. )

Smartphone Holsters (simple.be)

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes