Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 512GB Vs S21 Ultra 512GB

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 03:31 PM)
Adiepo
Journeyman
Options
Hi,

Just wanted to ask everyone's opinion on whether an S21 Ultra 512GB would be a worthwhile upgrade from a Note 9 512GB ?

I think I know what the answer will be but I just thought I would ask what everyone's thoughts would be 👍
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are into the Spen you might have to wait for the Pro version to use the Bluetooth features, otherwise your current on should work.
Really Upto you, Its more like you get all the updated features plus an additional software support Upto 3 years I guess.
And you get the macro capability if you are into photography.
Ibym
Apprentice
Options
In my experience a note device tends to last me a long time. So I would wait till summer to see if they release a new/the last note phone and than just get that.

However the 21 ultra and the optional S pen is pretty good. I love the pen as its a bigger size its easier to use and feels more like a usual pen compared to the skinny small s pen you get with the note.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That depends on who you ask and the reasoning for the upgrade. I was about to give a run down of everything it has to offer but it's really common knowledge as to what to expect. But in brief, here's my short of it:

-Bigger, brighter, more responsive screen and refresh
-Longer battery life
-More powerful device in every aspect (Graphics, CPU, RAM, ROM etc)
-Greater camera variety for more occasions

The cons are of course:
-No micro sd slot
-No headphone jack
-No HR sensor or IR blaster

If you feel dissuaded by any of the cons then it is entirely up to you to determine whether to make the compromise, so ultimately the choice lies with you and whether you feel you need it or not.
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
I upgraded from Note 9, I kinda miss that phone. Of course S21 Ultra is better in every aspect however Note 9 was more than adequate for my daily use. Unfortunately I'm going to send this phone back due to overheating issues and I don't know what to get now