Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls after last update

(Topic created on: 22-04-2022 08:23 PM)
Dd661
First Poster
Options

Phone last updated 17th. Phone does not register when it’s called. T-mobile guys spent an hour troubleshooting and it’s def a Samsung problem. Can call out, send/receive data etc. Any one else had this issue with S20 FE?

18 REPLIES 18
Pete42
First Poster
Options

I do my after tmobile 11 update if I removeve sim and put back in it wont call or receive calls so I need factory reset anit will work right un til I rove sim.

0 Likes
Naree
First Poster
Options

Something happened with my a52s 5g with T mobile carrier. I took the sim out and put in my Huawei phone working fine... I think the problem was after the update 

0 Likes
Renji1
Apprentice
Options

I have this same model and i am not receiving calls or texts ,.. but able to make calls and able to use data.. the same sim is working fine in another phone.. this happed after aug1st software update.... were you able to resolve your issue  

0 Likes
Renji1
Apprentice
Options

i have this same isssue and my service provider is tmobile.. were you able to resolve this isssue?

0 Likes
sal40
Apprentice
Options
No, it's still the same, it happens when using WiFi calls that's what the problem is, but my indoor signal is so poor I have to use WiFi calls, when not using them it seems to be ok now
0 Likes
Renji1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the update

cici3
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing same issue recently after software update. can call others, but not receiving any incoming calls. 

I tried taking out the sim card ,put in my family member 's phone ,works, so it is my phone issue. 

my phone is Samsung note 10+ 

0 Likes
Donkeyrock
First Poster
Options

I switched from T-Mobile (Ting) to Verizon (Visible) and immediately started getting incoming calls to show up on-screen, so the problem is with the phone and T-Mobile.

0 Likes
Members_F5FLSMl
Apprentice
Options

I think I am experiencing the same.

A51S 5G, never a problem before.

I also noticed I got Wi-Fi Call enabled after the update.

Immediately disabled.

Still got a number of notifications of missed calls after and the sad thing is that it didn't ring for these calls.

I use the phone for work.

I have been using for it since the beginning.

Never a problem.

Now when PagerDuty sends phone notifications I am reported as someone who missed the call. It never happened before.

Samsung please fix this.

I really don't want to go to a factory reset because Samsung is introducing misbehaviors with updates.

It doesn't go well.

Good I was able through the PagerDuty App and on screen to acknowledge the other alert once I noticed the problem.

But  I may have to look for a simple, less smart,  phone to make sure I can be reliably contacted.

And also, even find my mobile is not able to find the phone when on but in deep sleep. Before it was working while the Google counterpart "Find my device" was not. Now even Samsung fails... sob..

Really a top branded phone shouldn't do like that..

0 Likes