Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SD Card?

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 02:50 PM)
Weatherman
Navigator
Options

Have I understood correctly that with the S21 Ultra you can not add an SD card? If true that's a pity

Go to solution
22 REPLIES 22
Anon123456
Apprentice
Options

Same, I am holding onto my Galaxy S9 because of the expandable memory feature. I have gone to Verizon twice and there is no Galaxy that is a quality item, that has an SD slot. Huge miss by Samsung, they need to quit trying to be like Apple

0 Likes
gbswales
Apprentice
Options

Why on earth prioritize an additional sim card over an SD card?  I have been using galaxys, or Note, since second model and my sole reason for switching from an iPhone to the galaxy was the expandable storage. I tend to download movies and iPlayer content so they can be watched where I dont have a good enough signal.  My s21 was a gift and I don't want to offend the giver by returning it but this will absolutely be my last Samsung phone if the extra storage doesnt return. Here is a thought if you have to do away with the SD card slot then why not give a small sd holder that can be plugged into the phone and give this away to people that want it.  LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS FIRST, NOT THE DESIGNERS.  as far as I can see this is a con to try and get people to buy the more expensive model with larger memory.  I recently reviewed a Nuu phone from morgans costing a pound or two over which has almost the same feature set including dual sim and an SD slot

Members_IxejRrq
First Poster
Options

oh well a shame i liked samsung phones but i suppose i will have to find another brand now my current phone with sd card has 1.5 TB storage and i need it, old files are backed up to a hard drive regularly but i still use around 1 TB constantly which makes their 512gb phones useless, and the irony is they have probably done it to make more money out of selling the higher capacity phones to us (how very Apple of them) and all they are doing is making it an easier choice to get something else, bye bye samsung.

0 Likes