Did you mean: 

New update Android 13 / One UI 5.0

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 04:17 PM)
simonw741
Explorer
Options
Don't update lots of bugs after updating last night
Absurd that they roll this out with so many bugs

Following on from my first post to advise to turn your software update off so it don't update automatically, 

I updated mine last night thinking "Nice Android 13 / One UI 5.0" Update 

Looks cool on the pics, Reads Well with the new features. 

But please don't download so many bugs since last night it's been unbelievable. 

1st WiFi turns off automatically 

2nd you can not use Google one VPN 

3 You can not use secure WiFi Samsung one 

4 Emails I turn notifications off and then a hour later they magically appear again 30 on my screen beep friggixxg Beep 

5 Just tried to video call Samsung says 2 sec wait more like a 2 hour wait and the sound crackles like mad. 

Just so many different problems it's unreal 

I wish I could roll my phone back honest to go the amount of rubbish items they have included is a security issue also 

It's down to each person but my advice wait a month... 

13 REPLIES 13
simonw741
Explorer
Options
@all more bugs in Samsungs update than a jungle
0 Likes
Icarus1
First Poster
Options

I have experienced some of the same issues, but most annoying of all is the the expensive LED flip cover which I purchased 3 years ago and has been working great, now is dead, nothing at all.  Worst upgrade ever and no way to roll it back.

0 Likes
NorthernMammoth
Explorer
Options
Another update. I've had overnight restarts for days disabling Instagram seem promising but unfortunately didn't work for long But tried something different. I've always had Facebook disabled since I had this phone. As Facebook and Instagram are part of Meta I enabled and updated Facebook and did the same with Instagram. And had no restarts last night. I'll leave everything as it is and see how it goes.
0 Likes
Starz12
Explorer
Options
I have been experiencing very slow charging even though I'm using fast charging setting and fast Samsung chargers. I'm also experiencing a very serious overheating since this update, and for some reason suddenly Paypal seems to be causing the problem by eating up resources. I cleared cache, data and finally uninstalled Paypal. Everything was working fine until this update. I always keep my phone up to date and the apps up to date. I also tried uninstall the most recent apps updates including the troublesome Web view and reinstalling 1 x1. Nothing makes any difference so I know its the Android 13 causing the problems.
0 Likes