Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S21 Ultra experience Sydney Australia

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 02:03 AM)
Rotating Dude
First Poster
Options

My unusual S21 Ultra experience:

19th Jan: I pre-ordered an S21Ultra in its online store .
1st Feb: I received it, very happy with phone and camero and the wirelss charging trio. Battery is a bit issue but ok.

10th Feb: It breaks down. It basically disconnects SIM card and drain battery 50% per hour by itself. I brought to the store, the staff says exchange/refund takes 2-3 weeks. A brand new Phone! IphoneOppo/Huawei gives you exchange on the spot! I said OK and leave my phone and let them do the exchange.

After 5 days, samsung online chat agent says it is a faulty phone and i will receive my exchange.

After 10 days, agent says due to availability it may take 3 weeks.

After 15 days, agent says my faulty phone is still on its way to the warehouse

After 20 days, the E-commerce team said due to availability, it will take another 3 weeks.

After 25 days, Samsung store said they just shipped my faulty phone to the warehouse.

After 30 days, the E-commerce team said the warehouse still did not received my phone. it will take another 30 days and i said it is NOT accepetable. after 2 hour phone call, they agree to give me a case manager to look into this issue.

After 35 days, E-commerce team the warehouse received it but forget to label it as "received". Now after 35 days my faulty phone is finally received by them.

After 40 days, they said a case manager is looking at my case again.

After 42 days, i received my exchange phone.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I hope the new phone is working ok,it really is an awesome device😍
0 Likes
Rotating Dude
First Poster
Options

It would be awesome if the build quality  and customer service is the same level as iphone or Huawei.

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I've had no issues with the build quality,definitely on par with iPhone and I'd say better than Huawei.
customer service can be hit and miss,but that goes for alot of companies I guess.
but all in all its down to personally preference,lucky there are enough brands for us to find something we like.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
just seen on the news(UK) about the flash floods in Sydney Australia,hope you and your family are safe and well.
0 Likes