Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moisture detection

(Topic created on: 29-06-2023 09:09 PM)
ray3304
First Poster
Options
Please tell me a way to permanently disabled moisture detection!! 

My s21 ultra does it yes i can change wireless but i also use android auto or should i say don't get to use it as much as i would like because of this stupid warning.

My wife's A54 that's 2 month old does the exact same thing.

Tried all the fixes sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But we should be able to plug phone in without this major inconvenience 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ray3304
First Poster
Options
It can't be the charging port as its happening on two separate devices. No matter what cable or charger combination is used
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No idea how to disable it and it can be annoying.

I had it when I went on holidays and the whole time the phone was showing moisture detected. Came back home and it disappeared by itself .
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Put it in rice for 24hrs
0 Likes
Lelon
Explorer
Options
All I can say here is try and clean the usbc port as there could still be moisture and it takes awhile to dry out on its own hope your phone is okay that is the worst thing ever water damage 💔
0 Likes
thefad3done
Explorer
Options
Can say i had this issue and its highly likely there is dirt/debris in your USB port. Give it a proper clean (of course be careful) as any dirt or debris in there can set the sensor off by trapping moisture. I had an engineer out once over it and they cleaned out the port good and proper and no issue since.
0 Likes
Dontknow99922233364
First Poster
Options
Happens all the time. Arbitrarily it doesn't like certain chargers even if it's liked them in the past. Never due to moisture or anything in the port..wasnt even a humid day. I'd give up on Samsung for this reason alone but other devices have the same issue.. I phones, amazon and Google... All seem completely useless on this point. Some devices don't even allow wireless charging so it's effectively a brick until it decides to all a good charger.
0 Likes