Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone discount codes

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 01:34 PM)
MORTY1968
First Poster
Options
Hi does anyone one know of any discount codes that actually work ? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Samsung do not generally give out discount codes... although sometimes they provide a 'personal' code to use but these are not generic and must be used on the account from the person that it was given.  

There is  15% discount this weekend on selected phones S20FE / Note20 / tablets and other items.  But not site-wide for everything.  

I doubt you will find a generic discount code that works, although you could also try to use Topcashback.co.uk or another cashback site to gain a discount.

You can get 4.25%  of the cost back right now from Samsung.  But you will need to track a cashback claim through their website.  I hope this helps.

topcashback.png

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If your employer is signed for employee benefits you could get Upto 10% discount, that's how I got mine from Samsung direct.
or if you still have an old phone to exchange if their are still doing it but get some money off that way.
0 Likes
rodneytrotta
First Poster
Options
noticed if you use employee discount and try to use trade in phone they drastically offer you less for your phone than they would otherwise and also if you are looking at taking credit the terms are far worse using a student disc or work discount
0 Likes