Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARCH update

(Topic created on: 15-03-2024 01:28 AM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Looks like Samsung are getting ready to do a full roll-out of the March update for the S21 series, G9**B.

They have released an update for the Ultra, + and S21 for Swiss users on CSC code AUT.

Software information

FXBD S21U UPDATE Screenshot_20240315_012014_Settings.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
6 REPLIES 6
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

As an aside, I still have and regularly use, my S21 Ultra and it is in my humble opinion, one of Samsung's great phones. The last one I called that was the Galaxy S5 that was a good, reliable, work horse. I like the S21 Ultra so much that I refused to trade it on an upgrade. 

One thing that I find helpful in keeping my S21 Ultra in the best possible shape is to wipe the cache partition, repair apps and use Galaxy Booster after each update. See...

Wipe Cache Partition, Repair apps & Galaxy App Booster

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/wipe-cache-partition-repair-apps-amp-galaxy-ap...

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same. I never trade in still have my s21 ultra. Gave it to the teenager by force cause he didn't wanna get off the S9+ and His using both now .

It's an Awesome phone.

I hate the boxy design of the S24 ultra.

And I used to use the optional Spen on the S21 ultra more.

Hardly use it on the S24 ultra and not to mention it stinks of burnt plastic.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Should not be too long till it rolls out to the UK,  I am also still a regular user of the S21 Ultra.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@JAMES4578  & @GoanGeek 

Looks like I'm in good company with my admiration for the S21. Best of all Samsung are offering the S21 series four generations of One UI and Android OS upgrades and five years of security patches so another year of Android OS and two more for security updates to come. 😁

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

More carriers, regions and countries are now receiving this release...

Poland

Hungary

France

Slovenia

South East Europe

Baltic region

Slovakia

Nordic countries

Luxembourg

Bulgaria

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

U.K. devices on regional CSC code BTU, (non carrier branded), have now received this update. 

0 Likes