Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hearing Aid Connection

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 11:35 AM)
OldMB
First Poster
Options

Good morning, I have had my S21 FE for about a year now, originally paired to my Starkey HA's no problem and got ring tones in them when called and could do the whole conversation without picking up my phone. Now after numerous updates only occasionally get ring tones when called and have to use handset for the phone call but unpair the phone and HA's to hear the call.They are linked otherwise so i can check their battery level and change modes.

Given part of the reasoning for getting Samsung over the fruity make of phone was good reports of Samsung linking to HA's now not too impressed.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
OldMB
First Poster
Options

Suspect this might be common but who knows. My Starkey hearing ***** are paired to my S21FE that I have had for about a year, I can use the phone to monitor the sound level and change modes. Sometimes I can go days without any interruption and then might get a day or a few hours when I regularly get, bing bing bing and most of the hearing in always my left an ear effectively goes and that HA is not working, then a few seconds or so later its bing bing bing ping and that HA  comes back. Shall we say a tad annoying and not useful.

0 Likes