Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Series Software Update.

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 06:37 PM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
A new software update for the Galaxy S21 series is rolling out now. Beginning in Europe the new update brings the May 2021 patch, more camera improvements, Quick Share improvements and more. It is over 1GB in size. It will be expanding across other markets over the coming days. 

Firmware Version: G99xBXXU3AUE1

( No screenshot yet, I'll add soon as I have it. )  

23 REPLIES 23
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
That's some light use, I feel like I'm addicted to my phone now. I've had excellent battery life from day one tbh and it's gotten slightly better with updates. I've never killed it and I'm at home ATM too, so on my phone pretty much constantly 😄 This was my last discharge - 10+ hours SoT over 18 hours with 20% remaining. I do use a Routine to drop to 60hz in a handful of apps though. I'd already heard about the new update, I was hoping for it yesterday, Malaysia got it and I think India did too, or maybe the day before. Of course it'll be Monday earliest now.

Screenshot_20210508-124702_Device care_8092.jpg

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
If anything it's got worse again. Don't know why. Not done anything different. Standby drain is crazy.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Been on AUE1 for 10 days and I am getting very good standby/deep sleep on this update.

All I did was wipe the cache partition and use the Galaxy App Booster after the update.

See...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/wipe-cache-partition-amp-galaxy-app-booster/m-...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've done both and it hasn't made a difference.
0 Likes