Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook crashing n closing

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 06:52 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Has anyone experienced problems with Facebook on new s21 ultra?  While scrolling on Facebook page, it ll just close down. While submitting a post it closes down as well? 😔
170 REPLIES 170
Ihavenoidea1
Student
Options

Yes, constantly crashes on my wife's s21, uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Nothing seems to help but I have no problems with my s21+. She upgraded from an s9 and I upgraded from a s9+.

Tamara H
First Poster
Options

My S21 is doing the same and when it is open the photos wont load or my comments on my post. I went to T-mobile yesterday and they said they hadn't heard of FB crashing but they is a problem with the Play store and the apps downloaded through there. I turned the location off but it is still doing it.

0 Likes
J47
Student
Options

I RE-installed FB and it appears to be working again... good luck folks!

steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

i had to uninstall the reinstall and its been fine since

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
McMythica
First Poster
Options
It's constantly crashing on my S21 too. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, as well as clearing the cache in the settings. Didn't work.
0 Likes
laughtravellive
Apprentice
Options

i have been experiencing it too on s21+

0 Likes
Ebbe Soo
First Poster
Options

Yes, mine is s21. Facebook crash everytime.  Reinstall doesn't work at all.......disappointed. Hope will get solution soon.

0 Likes
Brian Adler
Student
Options

Yes, it's happening to me as well.

0 Likes
Brian Adler
Student
Options

I just confirmed that turning off location services solves the issue.

carlitos21
Student
Options
Did the same with the same phones. thought it had solved the problem but after a short time the issue came back😐