Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not syncing

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 08:41 AM)
Aimee1980
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, any idea what I can do I've not received any emails since Friday? All my settings seem to be what they should 🤷‍♀️
Go to solution
19 REPLIES 19
Cj_chels
Apprentice
Options
Me too no emails since 24th. Waiting for my Chelsea tickets getting concerned. How easy is it to uninstall then reinstall?
Cj_chels
Apprentice
Options
Who/how do we contact? TIA
0 Likes
Aimee1980
Apprentice
Options
Very easy x
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Cj_chels: To uninstall the Email app, simply press and hold on the app icon > Uninstall. You can then reinstall it via the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store. Alternatively, remove your account from the app and re-add it via the steps below.

Settings > Accounts and Backup > Manage Accounts > Email > Remove Account > Manage Accounts > Add Account > Email, and fill in the required fields. 

Surealunreal
Explorer
Options
I'm having the very same issue and hope someone finds a solution, can see emails via Outlook so it's not hotmail but Samsung
Surealunreal
Explorer
Options
All your sub folders and what about all the emails stored in them, I've got about 30 odd, sub folders with hundreds emails dating in back to before 2010, sorry this reply was meant in response to @Reetpetit
DianaBee
Apprentice
Options
I have as well - was easier than I thought! Shouldn't have been necessary though, Samsung should have sorted it out... xx
0 Likes
newtoallthis
Apprentice
Options
Uninstall email app n reinstall it worked right away for me
Reetpetit
Journeyman
Options
Hey @surrealunreal turns out I posted a tad too quick! The sub folders popped back about an hour later inc all the emails stored within...phew! Hope this reassures you.
0 Likes
Reetpetit
Journeyman
Options
Easy as long as you know your password! Check before you do that as it will be required when you reinstall.
0 Likes