Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact sync galaxy watch 6

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
HD295
Explorer
Options
Hi. I have already got my contacts on my galaxy watch 6 from my phone which is a S20. However, I've got a couple of new contacts which show on my phone but they won't sync with my watch. Any suggestions how I can get them to sync on my watch too? TiA
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Are the two new contacts saved in the same account / location as all your others ie, Google, Samsung, SIM.
0 Likes
HD295
Explorer
Options
Yes they are :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Do they sync to other devices (if you have them)
0 Likes
HD295
Explorer
Options
Sorry I don't have any other devices.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Try clearing the cache from your wearable app.
0 Likes
HD295
Explorer
Options
How do I do that please?
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Settings>apps. Scroll down to your wearable app and tap on it. Tap storage and tap clear cache and data.
AndrewL
Options

@HD295: Please try heading to the Contacts app on your phone > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Manage contacts > Sync contacts > Make sure the relevant account is toggled on > Sync.

Furthermore, please swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and ensure that 'Sync' is toggled on. You should also double check that your Watch6 is connected to your phone via Bluetooth, or the Galaxy Wearable app. 

HD295
Explorer
Options
Thank you both for getting back to me. Tried a lot of things. The only thing that helped was doing a hard factory reset on my watch. Now it is really slow and not doing my continuous heart rate despite I've clicked that 😞
0 Likes