Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car not showing or able to control audio.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 12:43 PM)
under_the_radar
Apprentice
Options
So connected it up to Bluetooth, and whilst Spotify will play through speakers the car controls won't skip tracks, and will either show "connecting to device" / show it's connected but not show any audio info. Phone calling works as normal. Don't know if it's a new phone glitch or the car. It isn't a volvo but runs the same software as one. If anyone has the same issue with volvos.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ghost47
Explorer
Options
some vehicles audio systems and functions due to the software, will not connect properly to new updated technology, the best idea is to find a way to upgrade the vehicles software to the latest edition via laptop and then download the update to a USB and install it into the car
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think its a spotify issue, I had to move to youtube music because on one ui 3.0 the lock screen widget is inoperable sometimes it will work but alot of the time it won't. it also did it in my Volkswagen whether you pressed it on the steering wheel or on the infotainment screen. changed music provider and it works fine now.
Ghost47
Explorer
Options
when I go to work, I make sure that music is download via YouTube, so when driving and connected to WiFi , no problems lol, but I did hear about many vehicles some features won't work with latest technology unless update the car system software