Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Promotion

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 10:28 PM)
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
Confirmed on 6th February  - Delivered On 4th March.  So after about a month I finally received My Buds Pro's And Tag.. To by be honest worth the wait so comfy to wear and they sound excellent! Such mighty sound from such little things. impressed. 
12 REPLIES 12
KayeP
Journeyman
Options
I am waiting for mine too.
0 Likes
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
Hang in there bro 🤙
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
definitely this earbuds, alright considering the price tags outside promotions is expect them to make me coffee too lol.

nice to see someone getting them reasonably quick, been a good few posts going past 45 days lately
0 Likes
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
did you have to claim or did tgey send them out automatically
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
claim
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
how long did it take to get delivered since you received the text letting you know it had been shipped & could you tell me what courier was used?
0 Likes
Cotchos
First Poster
Options
Got my validation email on the 16th February received my Buds 2nd March, happy with the quality of sound
0 Likes
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
I got the message it was shipped on the 3rd then delivered on the 4th by Yodel 💪
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Ooo okay, thanks for getting back to me :smiling-face:

A Family member had their claim validated on the 6th aswell but hasn't received any updates. Mine was validated on the 8th so i'll probably have to wait a little longer. Hopefully we get an update soon though😅
0 Likes