Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth dropping out

(Topic created on: 31-01-2022 03:47 PM)
vicster29
First Poster
Options
Does anyone have any idea why my bluetooth  keeps cutting out? I listen to audio books, and it just keeps stopping.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@vicster29 Hello, please try to reset Network Settings. It is located in Settings/General management/Reset/reset network settings.
If the problem persists, access Applications, click on the area marked on the attached screenshot. Activate the option Show system applications and accept. Look for the Bluetooth app and in Storage - clear the cache and data, restart the device and check .
All the best.

apps eng..jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be of help to you

Troubleshooting for Bluetooth randomly disconnecting on smartphone

https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobile-devices/my-device-keeps-on-forgetting-my-paired-bluetooth-....
Dman777
Apprentice
Options
My A10 had been shutting things down and lagging since the update... Randomly I went into device care and clicked on battery then more battery settings and turned off adaptive battery which limits the use of some apps... This seems to have fixed my issues..
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ventor  Other ideas are restarting Device,a  soft Reset by holding down the volume Down and Power Buttons , unpairing and pairing again  plus ensuring you have the latest software updates.   Sometimes a Factory Reset may be necessary but that is more or less  the last resort.    See some information here 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes