Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best of the bunch

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 02:47 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys/girls

I couldn't sleep so thought I would tell you why I think the s21 ultra is the best phone for this year(so far).
I was quite excited for the OnePlus 9 series launch as I'm a big fan of there phones,I already have the op 7 pro and 8t.
But I have to be honest after I finished watching the launch I was left a bit 😕.
I mean it just didn't excite me like I thought it would,yeah the camera has improved but apart from that and the changed camera bump it looks just like their 8 series.
I honestly feel phones have peaked at the moment with the s21 ultra being on top.
We have had the mi 11,oppo find 3 and now OnePlus all bring out their flagship phones(apart from mi 11 ultra).
And to be honest they don't really match up to my s21 ultra overall.
Also I'd like to add I think all phone brands put to much effort into cameras, that's pretty much all the OnePlus launch was about,I mean tell me something about the bloody phone😂.
I like taking the odd picture and video but I'm not a photographer if I was I'd buy a camera I guess 🤷.
I think until we get underdisplay cameras or whatever to finally get rid of the hole punch or notch and other innovations, phones are just becoming a bit stagnant.
And I think the beautiful s21 ultra is just about perfect from the build quality, design, performance, battery,yeah there are little issues maybe for some people but me personally think it's great.

Love to know what you guys think.

Anyway going to try and get some sleep now I have given you guys this verbal diarrhea 😂

Much love to you all 

5 REPLIES 5
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@tinglish 

right, s21U is veeeeery beautiful 😍

quite right, phone innovation is getting stagnant

to add,

regardless of phone brand 

best camera phones (non-Samsung) are using Samsung CMOS chip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_CMOS

😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The cameras on the Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra are very impressive.

I think that Samsung have created a very good weight balance of the phone whilst in the hand too.

Just got to mention that the Phantom black variant colour is stunning. This is most  definitely an all new colour I'm liking.

With the Samsung N21 Ultra 5G now shelved hopefully I'll see the N22 Ultra 5G ( or whatever Samsung decide to call it ) in 2022.

I'm still deciding whether I will keep on using my current phone or import a Snapdragon version of the Samsung s21 Ultra 5G to the UK to take it's place.

Decisions , decisions.

Thank you for your insight @tinglish  👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AnimalLover101
Apprentice
Options
😃
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
phantom black is the one I have 😍
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
ah I see.
I'm just not a massive camera guy,so long as it takes a decent picture out the pocket that's good enough for me.i feel to much time and money is wasted on the cameras.
that's just my opinion though 👍
0 Likes