Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery decreasing

(Topic created on: 21-10-2023 08:14 AM)
Izawolfla
Explorer
Options
I already announced that before 3 days ago but the battery life is getting worse from there. After a software update that I didnt ask for did 4 days ago it was a security update from like July 2023 my battery have been decreasing a lot. I tried the Partition cache like someome asked me to do but apart from my storage being less my battery health have just became worse. My battery status says its normal though. I have a new software update and I dont know if I should do it because that software update that did automatically drained my battery a lot. Overnight without wi fi my battery has draines 8 percent which it would usuallt drain like max 4 percent. I searched up on YouTube and some people on the comment section said that they have the same issue after that security update (I got a Samsung S21 FE) but the video was in hindi. Anyway I really dont know what to do from there. I dont wanna do a factory reset because backing up data will take a long time and I dont have much storage left on my google photos. Can someone please help me what to do from there, I will literallt cry. I havent spent 500 Pounds for it to not work after a year. My Samsung Galaxy S4 even survived longer then that. 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
👍
hotpot
Journeyman
Options
Maybe an app that is causing this problem
Izawolfla
Explorer
Options
Yeah and it has to have something to do with the software ngl. Idk what app is causing the problem at all 😭😭.
0 Likes
Izawolfla
Explorer
Options
Because I also tried seeing which apps run on background etc and nothing seens to be working so yay
0 Likes
hotpot
Journeyman
Options
Well back up your files and factory reset looks like the only option you have
Izawolfla
Explorer
Options
Yeah Ill just suffer 😭👍 Backing up data takes a lot of time. Tysm for helping!
0 Likes