Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 12:57 PM)
Murf
Apprentice
Options
Had my S21 ultra a week or so now, transfered all settings, files and so on from my P20 pro, dont get me wrong the P20 pro is a good phone!..but its not a Samsung😃
15 REPLIES 15
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Welcome back and glad you are liking it! My S21 ultra arrives in Friday.. Can't wait to get my hand on it!
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
it's an amazing phone isn't it, I can't help myself and buy them every year, so I only came from S20 Ultra, and still, I absolutely love it 🤝🏻😊
Murf
Apprentice
Options
you wont be disappointed my friend ...still finding new stuff🙂
Murf
Apprentice
Options
yes fantastic phone so glad im back😁
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm back to Samsung also with my s21 ultra... last Samsung was note 9 which was a diabolical mess. exynos battery was *****. in-between my current device and note 9 was P30 PRO one of the best phones I've owned. now my s21 ultra is the best. they finally fixed exynos battery and it's amazing.
Murf
Apprentice
Options
Sure is fella must admit i did like my P20 pro but this is awesome
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
what sort of screen onTime are you getting
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
look at the remaining battery in status bar. I've not actually got below 40% at the end of the day and a lot of standby I'm guessing could easily get 8-9 hours of constant screen time. 120hz set adaptive and FHD+ RESOLUTION.

Screenshot_20210203-140458_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210203-140440_Gallery.jpg

jayboi54
Voyager
Options
nice one, I'm on the same settings and getting about 5 hours, down to about 15% then , battery is still learning at the moment so hope it gets better