Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes too often after the recent update to UI 4, UK , S 21 Ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 24-12-2021 09:57 PM)
akhil88
Explorer
Options
Too much app crashes including Google apps and even Amazon prime, worst phone to use now..s 21 ultra 5g
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
Yep same I've submitted loads of error reports and I get the same response then same rubbish about it being fixed and it isn't, the update ruined the phone and Samsung couldn't care less
akhil88
Explorer
Options
Exactly bro
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I'm seriously contemplating moving over.. or get a One Plus
akhil88
Explorer
Options
Im thinking of going back to apple, its a contract phone with three so i can exchange retaining similar plan with the new 13
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I know what you mean.. there after sales and customer service is much better and don't fob customers off.. I've been using android and Samsung all my life but the recent customer service has really peed me off.. £1200 phone less than 12 months old and the shop says there is nothing wrong with it.. like I have nothing else in my life to do.. really really disappointed
akhil88
Explorer
Options
Yes man, I never expected this from their top range phone, I was a bit reluctant to go back to android maybe i shouldn't have
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I'd rather they tell the truth and admit instead they say "oh we have changed the antenna" or "we have changed the sim board" clearly think customers are stupid to believe their $hite
akhil88
Explorer
Options
My call audio isn't great either and my dual whatsapp wasn't working either until the last update, Newcastle Samsung store just brushed me off saying they can't do a thing
0 Likes