Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anything good changes in a13?

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 06:47 AM)
danx55
Voyager
Options
I'm still unsure about doing it due to issues I've been hearing... just wondering if there are any obvious improvements that might convince me 
cheers 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Until you do it one shall never know.

It's like medicine for most it helps while for others it wouldn't make any difference.

It also depends on how you use the phone and apps used.

That's why you will always get mixed reviews.

Generally you hear the bad ones as that's when most people come on this forums for.

Those who are happy will rarely post as its a given that any update should give you better performance.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.
James21
Voyager
Options
I had the upgrade to Android 13 earlier this week. I had absolutely no problems at all. In fact feels smoother and battery life feels improved. I suggest before you get the upgrade clear cache and any storage on your device. I read on here people having issues, personally no problems at all.. I felt same too, so I did what I suggested before the update it's been great..
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Don't.. Unless you want change your life with it too, it's a disaster
Capper
Apprentice
Options
DON'T upgrade! If you wait, wait for at least 2 months.

The term "bleed edge" is often said for a reason.

If you decide to ahead, then absolutely make sure everything, I mean everyone important is backed up. Double, no triple check that backups exist. I've notice somethings aren't backed up, and can't be.

Read some of the other posts of issues experienced and then decide.
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
thanks everyone.. accidently selected it! ... only odd think so far is the lock option in recent apps is missing
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
some of notifications don't fit correctly... will aim to do a cache wipe soon.... keyboard stutter seems better
0 Likes