Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANDROID 13 BATTERY DRAIN

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 09:20 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
So beta 1 was perfect. Battery was amazing. Then it went downhill from beta 2 and 3 and then stable release. I've done a reset and hoping after the learning usage it improves but so far I'm not satisfied with 2-3 hours screen time. That's appalling considering I got at least 6 on android 12 and android 13 (BETA 1)

20 REPLIES 20
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Today with one hour gaming .

Home on WiFi

Edit: Almost 6 hours with 10% left by the end of the dayScreenshot_20221113_200658_Device care.jpg
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I back up music. Photos and videos and do the rest manually. Screenshot_20221113_210916_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you still on dbt csc or you back on the UK one?

I had initially changed to the Germany one but changed back to UK.

Something is definitely eating your battery.

Do you think may be your videos and photos are still syncing in the background 🤔
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I changed to BTU for the beta, and then back to DBT once on stable. November patch should be out soon. It's still learning usage so I may improve soon. 👍
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
But your original was btu wasn't it?
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
My original S21U was BTU yes but I sold it because I had it repaired 3 times with a cowboy company Samsung use and I bought the same phone but different colour from cash generator and the original CSC is ITV (Italy) 🤷😅
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
OK 👍. Mine going strong since preorder direct from Samsung 🤞
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I was giving Samsung a second chance when I got my S21U coming from a P30 PRO and they failed to redeem themselves. Cowboy repair centre and we had the issue with the camera service wakelock which was fixed in the beta after over a year of waiting. Not sure if it's in the stable, haven't checked. And Samsung updates break things and then takes them ages to fix. Can't guarantee my next phone will be Samsung. As much as I love the UI and the design of the phones... I just can't justify the price we pay for them and the after sales support we receive from Samsung.
Bawheid
First Poster
Options
Me too, but i reduced the screen resolution and im back to where i was with battery use.
0 Likes
hel22
Explorer
Options

Hmm, thinking to upgrade to 13, my batter is so-so already now. Looks like I shouldn't risk it? 

0 Likes