Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANDROID 12

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 10:38 PM)
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
Hiya I have the Galaxy s20 ultra phone and it was last updated on November 05th this year.

My Question is. Will my samsung galaxy s20 ultra get the December sucutity patch update.

Or will the scurity patch update be shipped 

As The Galaxy s20 ultra is due to receive the Android 12.1ui.4 in January witch is in a few days time ? Thanks for your help in this matter 
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @pinkfloyd1 

I see no reason why your phone wouldn't recieve the December Security update.

Here is some info you may find useful.

Here are all the Samsung devices eligible for three major Android updates. 

Moreover, Samsung also announced that all devices from 2019 or later will get four years of security updates. "

And

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/samsung-galaxy-security-updates 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I've got same phone I think they put a hold on updates as there was a few problems with it . I've seen this online I think they will slowly start updating when they have sorted the problems out .. mines still on November update
0 Likes
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
This is good to know we will get there in the end didn't know if there was any more samsung galaxy s20 ultra users out there. I still think these phones our still one of the best phones out there even in 20.21/22
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
Hiya there my phone has now updated to December patch and Android 12 1ui.4 on the 31st of December big update
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Had update on 31st December too
0 Likes
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
Hiya I'm reading about a problem with the portrate mode since the android 12 up date so I've checked this out on the galaxy s20 not sure if it was the ultra or not but aplenty on some phones with the latest up there's a problem with the screen when in portrait mode. Were the top of the screen becomes unresponsive ive checked this out on my galaxyS20 ultra and found no problems. Have you found any bugs in your version of android 12?
0 Likes