Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 almost 3 Year review on the s20+ 5G so far.

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 08:44 AM)
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
This Phone has been with me for officially 2 years Happy 2nd birthday s20. But to be for real this phone is still amazing for any samsung user. It's still super quick like more newer phones, the camera isn't best for close ups but it's still good enough for me since I don't use it much. The software is always updating on time like it says it will. It pairs wonderfully with both wearables (watch3, buds-pro) and I've never had problems with them not pairing. 

And that's my 2 year review so far. So if your looking for a less expensive but decent enough phone s20 may be my recommendation for you. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I've got the Samsung s20 ultra and it still works and function's as it did from day one, battery is the same, I charge it once day if that. The only complaint is the updates for the camera, somethings Samsung gets it right and now since the UI 4.1 the camera has a focus problem hopefully in the next big update it will be sorted.

I'm still using the original charger and original headphones akg
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
It is odd your camera isn't focusing I might know the issue and the headphones that came with my phone have a funny story.
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Please say
0 Likes
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
If you use pro mode on your camera app then i could help. If not you may need to ask someone else. On your pro camera settings at the bottom there should be a focus button change it from manual to centre or multi
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
OK I'll try that cheers